Saturday, January 12, 2008

Negative reinforcement training - puppy toilet training

Toilet training is a headache for most puppy owners all over the world. So many real-life factors adversely affect the learning of the new puppy.



----- Original Message ----
From: Name given
To: judy@toapayohvets.com
Sent: Saturday, 12 January 2008 7:21:03
Subject: Appointment

Hi,

I chanced upon your website. I would like to arrange an appointment for a checkup for my puppy. I think it has had his last vaccination in November. I believe the dog is about 5mths old now. I would also like to get some de-worm tablets.

Also, I am having some problem with the toilet training. We had initially taken the wrong approach at just scolding the dog everytime it peed, and now it seems to think that it is wrong to pee, and instead of doing it at the intended area, the dog would only do it when we are not around, in secret. Would also like to get some advice on this. Would like to check if you are available on Sunday 13/01/08 for appointment.


Many Thanks,
(Name)

E-MAIL REPLY

This Sunday, I will be on leave. Next Sunday will be good and we can talk about toilet training as regards your puppy. Each case is so much different as the players (you and family) and environment (housing etc.) varies!

No comments: