Tuesday, December 4, 2007

111. Toilet-training a small breeds - Small breeds get away with murder.

All over the world, small breeds get away with murder. What do I mean?

This little puppy had been given to the owner for the past one month. Pees and poops everywhere inside the apartment. As small breeds eliminates in small amounts, there is not much pressure or stress to the owners.



"How's the toilet training?" I asked the lady in her forties. Her husband was waiting outside the surgery, ready to pick up the daughter.

"Pees and poops everywhere," the lady said. "My husband is not so happy with the puppy."

Neither would I. This is what I mean. Small breeds get away with murder. I asked if she had time. Pulled up a chair opposite me across the consultation table. I attempted to give a quickie lecture and photocopied my scribblings in the picture below.




I hope the puppy can be paper-trained fast. Presently, the bedroom doors are locked to prevent accidents. Once paper-trained, the puppy can be trusted not to soil the whole residence! If only a dog manual on paper-training a puppy is available whenever a puppy is sold or given away, there will less problems for puppies.

No comments: